March Promo! Book a full set and receive $100 off!
BOLD N' Bitchin' will be opening May 1!
According to the Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA) we can open under strict regulations.
Here is what we ask YOU to do to keep everyone safe.
1. Wear face mask if you have one. We have masks available for purchase.
2. Wash hands for 20 seconds in hall (we will provide a washing station) before you enter lash studio
3. Remove shoes out in the hall and leave them out in the hall
4. BYOB- Bring Your Own Blankets
Here is what WE are doing to keep everyone safe.
1. Wash our hands for 20 seconds and use disposable paper towel between every client
2. Wear face masks
3. Wear gloves (IF requested by YOU)
4. Wipe down work station, beds, tables, chairs, doorknobs, floors, trash cans and bathroom keys between every client.
5. We have removed all bedding, pillows and porous surfaces from the lash studio.
6. We will provide a thermometer if you would like to take temperature before entering the lash studio.
We are spacing out appointments to keep client contact at a minimum. Because of this, our availability will be limited each day. We ask that you please be patient as we slowly get all of our clients in over the next few weeks.
Also, while in quarantine, we remodeled the lash studio YAY! Beds will be spaced over six feet apart and there will be no "waiting room" until further notice- Please wait in the hallway if there are other clients on the lash bed when you arrive.
If you want to learn more you can click below for the new rules and regulations as we enter the "stay-at-home" phase.
Lastly, we ask if you have any symptoms please stay home!
We can't wait to see you!
BOLD N' Bitchin'